This Patriotic Fruit Tart is the perfect dessert to serve up this summer. Impress your fellow Red Hatters with this gorgeous yummy star fruit tart at your next party or get-together. Prep time is only 25 minutes, and it makes enough for 16 servings. This dessert is so simple and fun to make, don't be surprised if you get asked to make this sweet treat again and again!
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. In center of tart, arrange berries in the shape of a star; add a berry border. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Queen Diva Dishberry