Gobble Gobble Cupcakes!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
If you make these adorable Cupcakes this Thanksgiving, your guests will be sure to Gobble them right up! Serve these sweet treats anytime this November for a Red Hatter Celebration or on Turkey Day with friends and family! Simply make your favorite cupcake and frost with chocolate or caramel frosting. Making these little Gobble Gobble Cupcakes is fun and easy. Just follow these simple instructions...
Ingredients you'll need:
- used Keebler Sandies Right Bites Shortbread)
- 6 to 10 candy corn pieces (per cupcake)
- White icing
- Black decorators' gel
- Red fruit leather (ex. strawberry Fruit by the Foot)
1. Frost the cupcake, then press in a cookie head and 2 cookie wings.
2. Press in a row or two of candy corn tail feathers.
3. To make an eye, add a small dot of white icing to the head, then add a dot of black decorators' gel for a pupil.
4. For a beak, cut the white tip from a piece of candy corn and press it in place.
5.To make the wattle, cut a 1-inch square of fruit leather. Roll it into a tube and stick it in place over the beak. (Recipe from Familyfun.com
Hope these Cupcakes are a hit! Enjoy!
- Queen Diva Dishberry!