● Add slices of cucumber to a pitcher of water or individual glasses. It's very refreshing and looks like fancy spa water!
● When filling your ice cube tray, drop blueberries, raspberries, grapes or mint in each slot for the prettiest ice cubes.
● Freeze your favorite kind of fruit spaced evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. When they're fully frozen, add them to a plastic bag and store in the freezer. They work like ice cubes, but will not water down your drink.
● I love a good Arnold Palmer. Pour half a glass of iced tea and fill the rest with lemonade. Yum!
● Use adorable and inexpensive mason jars as glasses for your cold beverages.
Labels: summer drinks