We're back with another easy craft you can do with your society sisters or just when you're in a crafty mood! These cute clothespins are cute for holding up a banner or sign from twine or for keeping your Red Hat Society notes together in the cutest way possible. Give this easy craft a try!
Easy Decorative Clothespins
- wooden clothespins (any size)
- decorative paper
- Elmer's glue
- craft paint brush
- Cut decorative paper into strips the same length and width as your clothespins.
- Place a bit of Elmer's glue in a small dish with a few drops of water to thin it out and make it easier to work with.
- Use a craft paint brush or your pointer finger to wipe a thin layer of the thinned glue on the clothespin and add your decorative paper to the glued clothespin. Apply pressure and make sure the paper is smoothed to the corners.
- Let dry an hour or overnight before using.
If you'd like to use what we used, find our decorative paper at The Red Hat Society Store (click on the links below)Small Argyle Duo Paper
Large Argyle Duo Paper
Fancy Scrapbook Kit
Purple Leopard and Red Diamond Scrapbook Paper