Red Hat Society Party Bunting
- decorative paper
- scrap cardboard or a manila folder to make a template
- hole punch
- Decide on what size you would like your bunting to be. We based ours on getting a few out of a 12 x 12 sheet of scrapbook decorative paper. Create a triangle out of the cardboard (or manila folder) in the size you would like your bunting to be.
- Cut the decorative paper with scissors into same size triangles using the template you created.
- Use a hole punch to punch two evenly spaced holes on each triangle.
- Lace ribbon through each hole, leaving extra ribbon on the ends for hanging your bunting.
- Hang and enjoy your handy work!
If you'd like to use what we used, find these items at The Red Hat Society Store (click on the links below)Fancy Grid Scrapbook Paper
Hat and Polka Dot Paper
Red Print Scrapbook Paper
Purple Print Scrapbook Paper