Sometimes you want to make a gift extra special and we have an easy craft that will help you do just that! We purchased these cute craft boxes from our local craft store and attached our decorative scrapbook paper to each box to make them stand out. It's really easy!
Paper Mache Mini Gift Boxes
- Gift boxes from your local craft store
- Decorative scrapbook paper (see links below for what we use)
- Elmer's glue
- Small craft paint brush
- Trace the shape of the lid and box on the backside of the decorative scrapbook paper.
- Cut out the shapes of the top side and bottom of both the lid and box.
- Water down some of the Elmer's glue and use a small craft paint brush to brush on the watered down glue. Press the glued paper to the box and its lid. Let dry overnight.