We're back with another easy craft to decorate your home or to use at a Red Hat Society gathering! These paper mache craft letters are easy to find at any craft store and you can use any fun papers you like! Spell out your chapter name, divas, or RHS like we did here. Have fun with it!
Decorative Craft LettersThese dimensional craft letters are also called paper mache craft letters and can be found at your local craft store. Use a different fun paper for each letter for maximum impact. Spell out whatever you like!
- Paper mache craft letters
- scrapbook paper or card stock
- Elmer's glue
- craft paint brush
- Use your paper mache craft letters as a template to trace onto your decorative paper or card stock. Cut out the letters. You can cover the front, sides and back, or just the front. Your choice!
- Water down a little Elmer's glue and paint it on the letters with your craft paint brush. Attach paper letter cut-outs and smooth out with your fingers.
- Let dry overnight and decorate in your home or at your next Red Hat Society event!
If you'd like to use what we used, find these items at The Red Hat Society Store (click on the links below)
- scrapbook paper duo
- large argyle duo paper
- script scrapbook paper
- purple dot and red stripe scrapbook paper
- purple leopard and red diamond scrapbook paper
- rustic dot and diamond scrapbook paper
- small argyle duo paper
- hat polka dot paper
- flower stripe duo paper