This easy craft adds a bit of Red Hat Society pizazz to any jar! They make an adorable centerpiece and can be used as a vase with flowers or add water and a floating candle or sand and a tea light. Your friends will love it!
Mason Jar with Raffia and Decorative BeadsMason jars can be found at hardware stores, craft stores or grocery stores. Raffia or another type of thin ribbon in red and purple can be found at your local craft store.
- mason jar, any size you like
- acrylic beads in red, purple, and pink
- raffia ribbon in red and purple or thin ribbon
- Use the raffia or thin ribbon in red and purple and tie them both together under the lip of the mason jar into a bow, leaving the tails of the ribbon long.
- Slip an acrylic bead on one of the tails and slide to the desired position and tie a knot. Repeat with as many beads and color combinations as you like!
- Use jar as a vase for flowers or fill with water and a small floating candle or fill with sand and a tea light. They make a great centerpiece.