We can hardly believe it's December! It's time to spread holiday cheer and incorporate your Red Hat Society pride in the season. You'll love this wreath for your front door or for hanging above the mantel.
RHS Initial Christmas Wreath
Use an artificial wreath and keep it for years or enjoy the aroma of pine and get a fresh cut wreath to decorate. All of the items below can be found in your local craft store.
- 1 - 16 inch green wreath (artificial or fresh cut)
- Wooden craft letters (6" x 5") in R, H, and S
- Paint each letter on the top and sides. Use 2-3 coats or until you are satisfied with the coverage. Let letters dry overnight.
- Arrange a decorate bow out of the craft ribbon. Use craft floral wire to affix the bow to the top/center of the wreath.
- Arrange the letters around the bottom of the wreath and fasten with the floral wire. Hang and enjoy!
If you'd like to use what we used, find this item at the Red Hat Society Store